© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design

March 18, 2020

Primary Fire

Islington

Islington

Student Hall of Residence

Bed/sitting room

In room of origin of fire

1 head activated

March 18, 2020

Primary Fire

Southwark

Purpose Built Flats/ Maisonettes - 4 to 9 storeys

Living room

In room of origin of fire

1 head activated 

March 18, 2020

Primary Fire

The Mall, Stratford

Newham

Shopping Centre

Shop floor/Showroom/ Display hall

In room of origin of fire

3 heads activated

March 18, 2020

Birmingham West Midlands 

High Rise Residential Flats 

A fire occurred involving cooking oil in a kitchen.

Apart from some minimal smoke and water damage, without the sprinkler this could of caused more serious damage to persons and or property. 

March 18, 2020

Newcastle Tyne and Wear 

High Rise Residential Flats 

1 HR was used to completely extinguish a fire in bin compound which had been controlled and partially extinguished by sprinkler system. Positive pressure ventilation used.

March 18, 2020

High Rise residential Flats

South Yorkshire Fire Crews attended a Doncaster High Rise block to find a chip pan fire had been extinguished by a single sprinkler head activation. Both residents were 

Unharmed and returned to their flat later that day following clean-up ope...

March 18, 2020

Gateshead Tyne and Wear

High Rise Residential Flats 

One bedroom ground floor flat in a purpose built block.

Fire in kitchen.  Pan and contents 100% severely damaged by fire.  The remainder of the kitchen sustained 20% moderate smoke damage.

The occupier suf...

January 29, 2020

A fire at a high-rise block of flats in North Wales has been successfully extinguished thanks to an effective sprinkler system.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service crews were called to a report of a fire at Bolingbroke Heights, Flint yesterday evening (Friday 24 January...

November 14, 2019

Thanks to Daniel Newman from Residential Sprinkler Protection ltd.

The incident happened at a house on a Bellway development at Highfields, Church Road, Old St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 6YA on the 15th October 2019. The fire service arrived on site 12 minutes after receivin...

November 14, 2019

  • Fire in converted flats in Essex. Chip pan fire.

Thanks to Mike Sparrow at ECFRS for letting us now about this stop.

The fire occurred in an 8 storey office block converted into 378 flats. The fire happened in a kitchen. The cause was the occupant trying to exting...

June 21, 2019

Old Kent Road: Batteries warning after fire at Veolia's recycling centre - Southwark News

There were no injuries, added the London Fire Brigade – but it said the incident could’ve been worse if a sprinkler system hadn’t been in place.

Julie Angulo, General Manager for Ve...

June 21, 2019

Staff at a Burton tyre factory managed to escape unhurt after the roof at the premises caught fire.

Fire crews has said Pirelli's sprinkler system stopped the fire from spreading and meant that staff could safely evacuate the premises in Beech Lane, Stretton.

Pirelli's u...