© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design

Search
  • Thanks to AD Sprinklers for this information.

Two Christmas 2014 Sprinkler Saves.


Liverpool Student block 24/12/14.

At about 7.30 am on Christmas Eve 2014 a fire broke out within one of the units at a student accommodation block in Smithdown Lane , Liverpool. The fire was reported to have been caused by an electrical issue which ignited clothing in the room.

The fire was extinguished by 1 concealed sprinkler head with very little fire damage being sustained. (see photo)


3 views
Laughing Couple