© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design

Search

Chatham bus garage, 20th March 2015


At just after 6:10pm on Friday 20th March 2015 a fire occurred at a void bus garage at the Pentagon Shopping Centre in Chatham, Kent.

Attending fire crews discovered that a fire had been lit in a bin of rubbish and this was sufficiently fierce to activate the sprinklers immediately near to the bin. The crew attending fully extinguished the fire with a hose reel.


2 views
Laughing Couple