Search

Liverpool restaurant: 20th December 2016


Liverpool restaurant: 20th December 2016

A fire broke out in the third floor plant room of Jamies Italian restaurant in Liverpool around midnight on 20th December, a project J&J undertook back in 2010.

Merseyside FRS say they set up fans to clear the smoke from the building and it was the restaurant’s automatic sprinkler system which helped contain the fire to the room it started in. As a direct result the loss of trade will be kept to an absolute minimum.


0 views

© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design