Search

Poole dwelling: Friday 2nd June 2017


Poole dwelling: Friday 2nd June 2017

At about 11:30 pm on Friday 2nd June 2017 a fire occurred at a dwelling in Ashley Road, Poole, Dorset when some window drapes were ignited by a lighted candle that had been placed on the windowsill.

Crews from Dorset and Wiltshire F&RS were mobilised but on arrival they found that the fire had been extinguished by a single sprinkler head, located in the room of origin. Their main task was to isolate the water supply to the sprinkler system and assist in remedial action.

The tenant is said to have been able to move back into the property the following day.


1 view

© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design