© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design

Search

Essex Flat Fire

  • Fire in converted flats in Essex. Chip pan fire.

Thanks to Mike Sparrow at ECFRS for letting us now about this stop.

The fire occurred in an 8 storey office block converted into 378 flats. The fire happened in a kitchen. The cause was the occupant trying to extinguish a chip pan fire with water (I know…we thought everyone knew that this is a bad idea!). the fire was controlled by two sprinkler heads. The occupant was able to return to the flat after an hour.


5 views