Search

Gateshead Tyne and Wear


Gateshead Tyne and Wear

High Rise Residential Flats

One bedroom ground floor flat in a purpose built block.

Fire in kitchen. Pan and contents 100% severely damaged by fire. The remainder of the kitchen sustained 20% moderate smoke damage.

The occupier suffered minor burns as they removed pan from the heat and placed it in the sink. They were treated at scene by paramedics.

The sprinkler system in the flat actuated and extinguishing the fire, resulting in water damage to the entire flat.

Crews used the Wet/Dry Vacs to absorb the water.


0 views

© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design