© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design

November 14, 2019

Please reload

Recent Posts

Oxfordshire County Council fire appliances from Wallingford, Abingdon and Oxford fire stations were called to a kitchen fire in a second floor flat wi...

Domestic Sprinkler System saves property: 10:20hrs on Tuesday 3rd April, Great Western Park, Didcot

June 20, 2018

1/8
Please reload

Featured Posts

Two Christmas 2014 Sprinkler Saves.

Liverpool Student block 24/12/14.

 

At about 7.30 am on Christmas Eve 2014 a fire broke out within one of the units at a student accommodation block in Smithdown Lane , Liverpool.  The fire was reported to have been caused by an electrical issue which ignited clothing in the room.

The fire was extinguished by 1 concealed sprinkler head with very little fire damage being sustained. (see photo)

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Follow Us

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Search By Tags