Two Christmas 2014 Sprinkler Saves.

Liverpool Student block 24/12/14.

At about 7.30 am on Christmas Eve 2014 a fire broke out within one of the units at a student accommodation block in Smithdown Lane , Liverpool. The fire was reported to have been caused by an electrical issue which ignited clothing in the room.

The fire was extinguished by 1 concealed sprinkler head with very little fire damage being sustained. (see photo)

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
No tags yet.
Search By Tags
Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design