Chatham bus garage, 20th March 2015

At just after 6:10pm on Friday 20th March 2015 a fire occurred at a void bus garage at the Pentagon Shopping Centre in Chatham, Kent.

Attending fire crews discovered that a fire had been lit in a bin of rubbish and this was sufficiently fierce to activate the sprinklers immediately near to the bin. The crew attending fully extinguished the fire with a hose reel.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
No tags yet.
Search By Tags
Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design