Motherwell Hostel 16th June 2015

At about 15:45 on Tuesday 16th June 2015, a fire occurred in the kitchen on the 4th floor of a 5 storey block of flats housing homeless persons in Motherwell.

3 pumping appliances were mobilised to the incident and 2 Breathing apparatus wearers were committed to ventilate but no fire-fighting action was recorded as the fire had been doused by the blocks sprinkler system.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
No tags yet.
Search By Tags
Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design