Essex Flat Fire

Fire in converted flats in Essex. Chip pan fire.

Thanks to Mike Sparrow at ECFRS for letting us now about this stop.

The fire occurred in an 8 storey office block converted into 378 flats. The fire happened in a kitchen. The cause was the occupant trying to extinguish a chip pan fire with water (I know…we thought everyone knew that this is a bad idea!). the fire was controlled by two sprinkler heads. The occupant was able to return to the flat after an hour.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
No tags yet.
Search By Tags
Archive
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square

© 2015 by NFSN. All rights reserved.

Website Designed by Anna Leeds Web Design